• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ahhh Old Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hi everybody
Let us consider the following: There is an old thread that address an issues that I am concerned of.It contains valuable discussion , yet it has not reached the conclusion I seek. It may or may not have been opened by me.
Is it possible to "refresh" this topic so that, when someone enters the forum, he sees this thread in the top?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
We have an auto-lock system implemented into the website. After 6 months (I'm not sure what the period is) of inactivity, each thread is automatically locked. As such, you will most unlikely be able to revive the old thread.
Although, I always prefer to have old threads revived instead of new ones created. If there's a thread you wish to post on but can't because it's locked, send me a private message and I'll reopen it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.