• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AHH! I CANT OPEN MY WC3 IMAGE EXTRACTOR II PLZ HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
whenever i open up the programme it comes up with this message

Graphics Utility

Component 'Mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependacies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

and i have done everything it says to do in the readme, i have all the files and i d/l'ed the .dll files for visual basics and if its sumthing to do with my graphics card i have a 128MB ATI Radeon 9000.. PLEASE HELP ME!

Level 13
calm down, dont shoot yourself. try configuring the settings of the computer and the program. if that doesnt work, try either reinstalling the program, and making sure that you are using the right kinds of files. then, check your computer for viruses if all else fails. those are my suggestions. if you try everyones ideas and it still doesnt work, then you can shoot yourself.

Level 21
SaPheRY said:
whenever i open up the programme it comes up with this message

Graphics Utility

Component 'Mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependacies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

and i have done everything it says to do in the readme, i have all the files and i d/l'ed the .dll files for visual basics and if its sumthing to do with my graphics card i have a 128MB ATI Radeon 9000.. PLEASE HELP ME!

I wouldn't recommend WC3 Image Extractor II Try WC3 Viewer (download it in the tools section) its got WC3 Image Extractor II's features and much more.

Level 3
ha, well after i didnt get a reply for a couple hours i decided to try myself, after looking around i found that wc3 viewer i d/l'ed it and now everything is fine...so i put away my shotgun and moved on :)

thnx anywayz

Level 13
.ocx is something you gotta download manually, i did it, its something for treepaths i guess. but you can use warcraft 3 viewer altho i find warcraft 3 image extractor 2 the king for extracting converting and its user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.