• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP! my map wont open now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok, now for some reason i cant get my map to open...when i try to load it on WE (World Editor) a box comes up and says:
"Unable to load file 'C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download\StarX v.1.w3x' - Level Info missing or invalid."
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Plz help and reply or PM me.

Level 3
Man, I was just getting on to post the same question, ive got the same problem with my map...my only ideas are that it was either the new update somehow [yea! blame blizzard] or shuting the computer off while saving...god...why us.

Level 5
mushi said:
Man, I was just getting on to post the same question, ive got the same problem with my map...my only ideas are that it was either the new update somehow [yea! blame blizzard] or shuting the computer off while saving...god...why us.

blame Blizz? maybe u should blame urself since that u know that u should provide back up files for ur map. Next, shutting down the cpu while saving can corrupt certain data in ur map. Last time something happened and my cpu shuts down when saving, it was corrupted but i still have a backup file, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.