• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age Of War (DEMO V 0.1A)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is one of my first maps (so cut me some slack please :) ), I made this as an age based game, you advance from stone age to medieval age and then to the late 1800's age (idk what that is). Your income is based on towns, trading centers and ports that you capture. Not all resources can be built (such as ports and lumber mills, they must be captured), there are special in game units that must be discovered to use, and lots of custom models (thanks to a number of people at the Hive! Thank you!).

I am looking for pointers and some views on this map and where I should go with it. Any feedback is welcome! (To moderators, it is ready to play, but is lacking a few details that will be touched up within a few days)

Keywords:
War, Strategy, Nation, Rule
Contents

Age Of War (DEMO V 0.1A) (Map)

Reviews
21:25, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected List everyone under credits in the description. Lacking description: Template Mention in the description that the map is protected. Work in progress maps are not allowed. Contact Me

M

21:25, 8th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:

List everyone under credits in the description.
Lacking description: Template
Mention in the description that the map is protected.
Work in progress maps are not allowed.

Contact Me