• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evolution Heroes 0.1a Good vs. Evil

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Evolution Heroes 0.1a Good vs. Evil (Map)

Level 1
Little problem... It says the file size is too big and to choose a different map. So... you might want to make it a tad bit smaller.

Level 1
This map was okay to me... However I have some suggestions for you.

Sound - I like your taste for music but that should not be put into warcraft maps... You want many people to play this so you need some type of music where there is no vocal. If you play the map, the music will repeat itself over and over and you become sick of that song. Here is a link for music from games http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks.php

Gameplay - The evolution thing was intresting, it got me wondering what I would become next. You need to increase the level cap or make it harder to level up. Once you hit level 10, it gets boring. Make custom spells and if you can't... ask someone to help you in this site. The map was also too easy, make it harder.

Terrian - The map is just a wierd fortress with too many gates. You have split the areas into sections, which is unintresting. One section is undead the other is elve and so on. The terrian is a little boring so add a bunch of doodaads with different mixture of terrian with some elevation.

Other suggestions - add some cinematics and maybe a story. More triggers means a better map. Keep at it and you should do fine. :)