• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of Empires HD doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
So I have this game called "AoE HD" installed on my PC and an updated Steam. The problem is that it does not launch on steam, and even on its own .exe file from its game directory. I also made other games work like Age of Mythology, Age of Empires III, and Starcraft.

I also tried the googled answers (all of 'em) and doesn't work still.
aoe hd doesnt launch - Google Search

Here are my PC specs:
64-bit, Intel Family Graphics, 8GB Ram, 500GB Hard Disk Space, Complete Visual Redist & C++ (All updated), DirectX 11, OpenGL/DirectDraw/Direct 3D working.

Any fixes?

pyf

pyf

Level 32
In your post on my Profile, you were refering to Age of Empire 2 HD, not AoE HD.
So, which game is it in the end?

Also have you checked that having an "Intel Family Graphics, 64-bit, Windows 8.1, 8GB RAM, no Nvidia drivers except PhysiX + Direct X11, and complete Visual Studio C++ 2007, 2013, and 2015 (up to date), with Net-Framework, and updated Steam", meets the minimum system requirements to run the game (whichever it is)?

Status
Not open for further replies.