• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AfterLife Zombie Nation2b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Renewed version of Afterlife Zombie 1.7
Thx for previous version at Alex-knight
Added Quest,Balance dmg on gun,
Added shop on map,Added boss & Quest
made new 1 time revive System
Added End Game System,
Balance hero vs zombies & boss
more Xp,Building Grant Xp
Option to load & save //max level 35
Contents

AfterLife Zombie Nation2b (Map)

Reviews
16:21, 25th Jul 2008 Septimus: Although you give credit to the original author, but you does not had the permission from the original author to edit his map either. In addition, you had state it already been deprotect when you found it. It...

M

16:21, 25th Jul 2008
Septimus:

Although you give credit to the original author, but you does not had the permission from the original author to edit his map either.

In addition, you had state it already been deprotect when you found it. It mean you are using a stolen version without the concern of the author and if the author protect his map, it also mean he doesn't give people the permission to edit his map shall the person doesn't ask permission from him.

Map set to ignore.

Level 4
I'm not sure what your planning to do on this old version of Afterlife. But it would be alot better if there was more swarms of bosses/zombies of never ending waves. And with those free shops it pratically make this game pointless of finding weapons for yourselves.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Doesn't get approved on my end, although I'm not a moderator.

Afterlife is originally a protected map, this guy's deprotected it and modded it. Although we could get into the argument of things being 'free' and the like, in the end this guy has stolen some hard work and only slightly changed it.

He's taking credit for the majority of the map when he's, basically, chanced a very small minority of things. I urge the resource mod to not allow this map through.

Level 10
yo First i didnt hacked, map was already unlock, secon i added credit for original map maker & if u were know what ill add in next version u would shut up!!!,this aint look likie old afterlife u remember!! to end game u gotta pass 4 mission & i added few new trigger!! this map can be ownage, final version will be completly different!!! i got few modelz on my side i could add!!!