• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Afraid of Monsters: DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map: Afraid of Monsters
Creator: Kidd_Walkerro/Dav1dLetherhoff
Description: In the modern world where wars begin and end, chaos in the streets, and addicts. A man, named David Leatherhoff, turns into a insane killing machine. David was a Painkiller Addict, which brings him to the hospital where he could get help. Before getting help though, he goes into a bathroom and takes out the painkiller pills and takes them. He doesn't stop taking them and strange things start to happen.
-Cooperative(adding a few players to help the main char to survive)
-Re-creating from the real mod, Afraid of Monsters for Half-Life
-Huge map project, requires alot of people, and any others who PLAY sven coop(aka using steam half-life or an updated half-life)
-Series of Maps, like Half-Life
NEEDED
Modelers,(10 tops)
Scripting,(definitley needed)
Map Finishers, (strongly needed)
Creator's Notes: I'll handle the monsters, items, terraining, and regioning myself. This project is going to take a long time. Also, in the mod Afraid of Monsters: DC, there are FOUR endings. I only know two right now, finding the other 2 endings. Also, if someone has found ALL endings(which there has to be a save/load to see how many endings u have beaten), and they play the game again, loading THEIR code that beat all endings, then he/she has the power to start with a infinite ammo machine gun. And Only for that player.

Construction
I I I I I I I I I I
(note, for every 2 or 3 maps completed, a bar goes green.)

I will announce if i have found the other 2 endings. Im currently doing the Introduction of the game, im figuring out camera work.
Recruitment Center:
Afraid of Monsters: DC Recruitment Center

ANNOUNCEMENTS
None, so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.