1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Adwanced Marine Light

Submitted by Talon the Mage
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
advanced marine light terran
Contents

Adwanced Marine Light (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-28-07] Model works ingame and performs well.
  1. General Frank:

(Approved) [09-28-07]

Model works ingame and performs well.

2. Ike

Ike

Resources:
    Resources:
    These "konstrukt" things are neat and all, but there are so many and they're all so useless outside of a starcraft map or something, and they all seem to be pretty much the same thing over and over again.

3. savage25

savage25

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OMG! Whats with the konstrukt things i hate them so very extremely much that i think i- well actually they are pretty cool but i need medieval things :(

4. savage25

savage25

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OMG! Whats with the konstrukt things i hate them so very extremely much that i think i- well actually they are pretty cool but i need medieval things :( HE HE HE SORRY I PUT THE SAME THING

5. Jiffy

Jiffy

Resources:
    Resources:
    thats great...

have u thought of mabye... having a marine with a RL OVER his shoulder? i know its not necessary... but... ya know...

:D GJ

6. Undead_Zeratul

Undead_Zeratul

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Ike and savage, the reason they're the same thing over and over, is becuase hes the creator of all of them, and hes probably going to make a map out of them. They are neat, and i respect all of your opinions, but dont hate him because hes going beyond the basic futuristic look for the basic marine Blizzard made for W3. I like them, because if i wanted to, i could make a commando wars or something, like u said, a SC map. koodos on the construkt model, 5/5 :D

7. Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    tsk tsk, newbies, theyve been here a little over a week and its... OMFG! This suxor! We needs more knights and peoples with swords!

Here is a note savage, dont go around saying we need more medieval things, cuz if you didn't notice, a good amount of this site is futuristic, and like a ton of the crap on this site is medieval, so trust me on this one, watch your comments or you'll make alot of enemies fast doing that...

(Hey Mecheon I don't use caps anymore! Yay! I used bold!)

Oh and great job Talon, this works out well for a scout, though may I say it needs a pack of some kind. Great job on the konstrukts.

8. Max160

Max160

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    good but we can do it by ourself :eek:

9. Max160

Max160

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    good but we can do it by ourself :eek:

10. Nissan.Silvia[S15]

Nissan.Silvia[S15]

Resources:
    Resources:

11. shadow1500

shadow1500

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    These are godly models.
    how ever since now there are 3 diffrent suit types u'll need to make diffrent 3 units for each weapon set.
    a better way mabe to make altarnate and altarnate2 animations?

12. Talon the Mage

Talon the Mage

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well I dont thinks this would work cause it would be mixed up with the defend animations which are already some kind of alternate. I first thought of making the armor also as attachments, but that wouldnt show up so well, specialy when used in items, which would make the armor disapearing if the item is droped after death.

13. shadow1500

shadow1500

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    yes, but some people cant model and can do it by themselves, or didnt had an idea like this.
    u dont need to use them as items, just attach it when he gets the item with triggers.

but if ill use it ill probably make attachable armor model and remove the shoulder armor on the original marine model.

14. Demonic Power

Demonic Power

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where should i attach the guns and the guns fx? :shock:

15. MapKing

MapKing

Resources:
    Resources:
    Weapons Should Be Attached on a hand like that:Hand,Left or Right Fx of weapons should be attached at attack menu Missile Model the only change there Fx and ready I Think

16. axe.killer

axe.killer

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol niceeeeeeeee

17. MrFlame

MrFlame

Resources:
    Resources:
    How do I give him a gun?
    :(

18. The_Guy

The_Guy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i know how to attach a gun and all but when i put it on hand,left or hand,right it looks like hes a cyborg with the gun IN his arm...so...where should i attach it to?!? :?:

19. xXGriMChaOsXx

xXGriMChaOsXx

Resources:
    Resources:
    i noticed when i put this model in my map and put the submachinegun attatchment on him with the submachinegun missle, that it doesnt have any sound when he shoots