• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ads load twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Is it just me, or the ads sometimes disappear and then reappear and other one appears?
I tryed this on few PCs, one of them is school computer who has that software that restores it to how it was before turning on, so it can't have any malware, so I doubt this is just my PC beeing effected and replacing it.

So, why does this happen? I noticed it for like more than a week, like few days before we got to these old, fafe ads. Just my toughts, but maybe:
1. Hive is infested with virus of doom and after ten seconds hard drives of all of us are gonna explode.
2. Because of some small mistake the ads load twice or something.

So seriously, is this a serious problem or it's just an annoying problem, not prior to be fixed?

Level 27
I just took a look and... yes, they load after it, but it shows firstly one loads, then another. One after another. Like if there would be two ads in one place.

Try refreshing the page while watching them and then wait a bit. Do it few times. You'll notice that firstly one loads, then another and sometimes they're the same, sometimes they're different and it looks like if ad gets replaced.

Are you sure you didn't made like something not with their loading, but... how are those areas for ads or whatever? maybe you accidentally copied it and now there are two in same area?

Level 27
Well, since enough time passed for this to not be counted as double post, I think I can post my newest discovery:
First Ad loads when site interface, text and other immportant stuff is complete, the second one loads after all the pics (Signatures and stuff) are done loading.

Level 11
1st. i think this is solved ? and do you like specific details ? well i like them

well following OffGraphic tutorial heres a more specific one
(i have no idea what that does but here anyways)

Hold Crtl and Press O twice to get to "Internet Options"

but heres the non-shortcut way
attachment.php

then press
attachment.php

Attachments

• First.PNG
    First.PNG
    341 KB · Views: 121
  • Second.PNG
    Second.PNG
    293.3 KB · Views: 114