• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ADMIN hlp needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I am currently needing help from an administrator and from the THW-staff. It's about my account. I just can't enter chat, it says that my account has been flagged as problematic, although i use only this account on THW. Got no other accs on the Hive. I tried the Admin Contact section in the forum, but there it said again that i am not allowed to post there. I never had an account bann or banning query or anything else *incriminating* on my account. What can i do? I can post at forums and upload models & co. without problems. Only the admin contact is *not available to me* and the Chat section. What can the problem be? I didn't ever break any of THW's rules. At the beginning an admin (won't say the name) said sometimes to me to some custom made skins that they *looked like stolen*. I didn't steal them but i removed them although. What can i do? Feel free 2 post here and PM me your suggestions. :vw_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.