• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AditTechno's Musics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hey, welcome to the Hive!

1st track: the piano needs more tweaking as it sounds too digital and just seems to get front out of the whole picture. That's why two hours for making a song is not a good idea

Gameplay: still, that piano... and some other effects need some equalizing

Last Will: would be nicer if it wasn't so repetitive. You could make use of some more instruments and thematic lines

Fourth song: do you play the piano by hand? You could try using velocity so it wouldn't sound so staccato. Some more reverb could help too

From all of them, I like the first one (The Long Way).

Oh yes and what's your gear?

Level 16
Rep

The Last Will making is when i was not yet becoming a really pro. For the Long Way song, i have a practice on the progress. So, it takes a little long. For the Phase One, i don't play the piano by hand. I use FL Studio. And i have no comment for Gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.