• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding save/load to imagica?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I found an RPG, named imagica, and in my opinion, its a great map.. but i hear the same comments everywhere, "i dont like to play RPGS without save/load".
Its very sad to hear that everywhere, even my friend dont play it because of that.

But i read at the site where taz hosted his map, and he wrote this:

Version 3.8 of the Imagica is the final version of the map. This version is unprotected and open to the public for modding use. Feel free to make use of all the material in this map or even making new versions of the Imagica but please give me 'Taz' credit for the original work.

I dont do it myself because i dont know how to make caches for WE and making such things seem impossible to me. :(

So maybe someone could implement a save/load trigger to it, that would be great :D

http://maps.worldofwar.net/maps.php?id=7861

Level 4
i played that map many times.....my opinion is...that it rocks...nad dosen't really need a save/load code...cause its only 4-5 hours long.

Status
Not open for further replies.