• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding clifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I have seen 1 map with 3 cliffs :p

Well, your really desperate. I have seen a thread around here that it is possible with 3 cliffs but you need to use WE Unlimited but it is not required because WE Unlimited is known to have many bugs.... so either use it and suffer if bugs ruined your map.... or stick with 2 tiles in WE... See here:

Additional Features of WEU Pro:

-Up to 10 different cliff tiles

Level 30
You could add some wall-doodads around the cliff so it would look like a new cliff.

Your right, bro. I quite know that but he said that he's looking for a cliff so I didnt say it but still glad you said it and it might turn helpful

@Legendary:
Like what UndeadImmortal said... and also you can raise lands make them high and unreachable. They will make a cliff too.:grin:

Level 30
How about messing with Blizzard's MPQ?

Well, that's worth a try but I do like to comment that too on Legendary but wonder, incase when you mess up with War3MPQ and you have successfuly re-edit the max cliff. Still, what will you do to add more cliffs? It is not possible in WE or even War3MPQ... so for me it is quite impossible in War3MPQ but as I said its worth a try.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.