• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

adding a specific unit/building as a variable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How would I set a specific building type as a variable, I'm trying to make it so the action will only happen if the "constructed unit (Event)" is a specific building (Condition), but I don't even know if i'm going the right way by using variables to begin with, I don't have much experience with sc2 editor but I read most turtorials. I just want the action to execute only if the constructed unit is a barracks.

Level 9
Is this what you are looking for:
  • Events
    • Unit - Any Unit construction progress is Completed
  • Local Variables
  • Conditions
    • (Unit type of (Triggering unit)) == Barracks
  • Actions

Level 3
i fucking love u, you sexy beast thanks so much, I knew I was prolly going wrong direction thank you, I didn't see that at all, will post results, thanks again.

Edit: I did what you put, thanks darkness, it works perfectly and I am very greatful it seems so silly now that I know how to do it thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.