• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding a race to the pre-game race selection screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone.

I dont know if there is a thread about this yet, sorry if there is.

But, is there a way to add a race to the drop down race selection menu on the pre-game screen?

Right now, by default there is Random, Human, Orc, Night Elf and Undead. I think ive seen a way to add another to that list, but i have no idea how to actually do it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Level 4
Hi, thanks for responding.

I don't want to replace any of the original races, i just want to add more races on top of the default races

Level 30
Yes, that is why I said there is no way. Im not saying to lose hope so read the instructions first to get a clear message of it but some of the comments there in the thread said that it is not working and such.

It's better to stay at the four races rather than to risk your self in this one. Not directing some bad reputation to the creator and you but I would really rather stay with what races I do have rather than altering files as what said in the thread.

Level 4
I think i agree with you hell master, that is a little too advanced and out of whack. I might just stick to dialogs or something

Status
Not open for further replies.