• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Select Race Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay there was a map years ago that had i think 8 races (Naga, Blood elf, dark elves, demons were new)
Anyway in order to pick your race there was a menu that popped up at the beginning of the match for you to select your race. Since I am adding Naga to my melee map, I want to know know how to do that (if it is too complicated i may just do a different way of race selection.

i do have a second question but it is mainly just a question for a map suggestion. I am looking for an 8 player map that works as a 4v4, 8 man FFA, can be a 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3, has a fair amount of water and land, that is not HurricanIsle. I want all races to have a way to reach each other without ships, but also give the Naga's Amphibious ability something to work with. Get in and get out, make them a harassing race. Being unable to chase them is their strength.

Level 2
Check the Creep Rebellion Addon at tool section. Implement it into one of the melee maps and see how they change it.
This thing is not helpful at all as i run the application and it opens Editor but nothing else happens.

I also recommend using a script by Retera (Post 48 or 50 at Inquisitor's Race Tutorial) related to this.
A link would have been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.