• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add/remove items in a specific shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Here is a short how-to.

+ Add the Sell Item ability to your shop.
+ Remove the items from the shops' Sold Items field in the Object Editor.

You can now add and remove items freely from the shops using the triggers.

edit

Items in the shop's list of Sold Items cannot be removed by any means. Remember that.

Last edited:
Level 4
i'm having with problems similar to this one but my case is i followed the steps that you guys provided and it works fine, the problem is when i buy the items that is added to the shop it automatically removes itself even without triggering it. I set the item stock correctly but after one purchase it is removed.
  • Neutral Building - Add Ruthless to skill shop 0011 <gen> with 4 in stock and a max stock of 4
i did this and also set the item stock in the item editor to the similar numbers but doesn't work, i tried making different items thinking that it's a similar case when you make multiple spells based on one spell ID but doesn't work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.