• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Add a sub-forum here for people who use Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well, I was thinking about it, and since you have Linux, why don't you make a small sub-forum for Mac Users, so that different computer types of problems can be reported in different areas, unlike being so messy in this main section... I've been trying to ask for this for quite some time since a lot of friends I know are requesting for that... If not you might try to add a sub-forum in here called Apple Users, Vista Users, Microsoft Users... I might be asking for a little too much though, so please consider in what I'm saying... And I still think that section for Mac users should be useful... Maybe just use the Computer Tech Section to post random questions about different stuff while the different Sub-Forum to post specific stuff for specific people who have them and actually know about them...

Level 21
Ask yourself the question: where is this going to stop? There's always going to be someone with some kind of operating system that doesn't have its subforum.

Linux happens to be a special case because it's the most popular OS next to windows and mac osx, except that it's not entirely as noob-friendly as the other 2.

Level 19
Hmm... I'm still Sub-Forum paranoid... Could one of you give me erm... An approved sub-forum title or something to make a sub-forum about?

Level 19
Omg but I need supporters for this to convince you and prove him wrong... Let me go find some... Some people who have Macs might think the same way...

Level 14
Yeah, and let's add a windows sub-forum while where at it...

No I like linux, it's way more epic then the other oses and therefore it deserves it's own sub-forum

Level 34
A staff member (wyrmlord) probably got the Linux forum. No we shouldn't have it either.

V.I

V.I

Level 5
Actually, Linaze, I'm playing WC3 on Fedora 11 at the moment, and I've had a history of playing it on Ubuntu, too.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

If it's so damn complicated make the Linux board proper, and call it UNIX, thereby including Mac OS. Does that solve your urges?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That should work out fine as well, indeed.

Level 15
Well, I was thinking about it, and since you have Linux, why don't you make a small sub-forum for Mac Users, so that different computer types of problems can be reported in different areas, unlike being so messy in this main section... I've been trying to ask for this for quite some time since a lot of friends I know are requesting for that... If not you might try to add a sub-forum in here called Apple Users, Vista Users, Microsoft Users... I might be asking for a little too much though, so please consider in what I'm saying... And I still think that section for Mac users should be useful... Maybe just use the Computer Tech Section to post random questions about different stuff while the different Sub-Forum to post specific stuff for specific people who have them and actually know about them...
Fail.

Windows 99>Everything.

[/SARCASM]

Windows xP>Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.