• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Acolyteofdoom's geomerge shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
w00t first request
ok can you

take the rifleman and switch his body with a marine so he has riflemans animations but body of a marine

Level 17
another request .. can u put the demonhunter animations on the shadowhunter model and giving him 2 weapons like thedeamon hunter (just copy sh's knife)

if this is possible it would be nice...

dunno if this is an extra model but i've seen the sh with a mask...perhaps that model fits better...

thanks in advance

edit: and perhaps deleting the random stuff on his back..

Level 4
Hueter said:
another request .. can u put the demonhunter animations on the shadowhunter model and giving him 2 weapons like thedeamon hunter (just copy sh's knife)

if this is possible it would be nice...

dunno if this is an extra model but i've seen the sh with a mask...perhaps that model fits better...

thanks in advance

edit: and perhaps deleting the random stuff on his back..

There's already a model like that....

Level 17
BIG thanks /hug

edit:mhh sadly there's a mistake...

cause the waepons and the teamcolor is blinking on some animations :cry: - perhaps u can fix that - but u dont have to - cause i dont know y that happens or how to fix it so i carnt assess the effort.

Level 4
ok well here's request for me, can you make Medivh not have a mouth? like just stop him talking or something! replace his head! i dont' want him talking!!! lol So yea that's it.

Level 11
Hi! can you make model like Flying Scimitar from diablo II ?
flyingscimitar.gif

Grab model from footman, and delete all without anims and sword...

tnx

Level 4
Yo, Acolyte. Can you exchange the footmans head with that of the peasent? Pls look, that the sizes match, too.
And you're not into skinning, are you btw?

Level 4
Yo, Acolyte. I couldn't use your other model, cause it can't be skinned without ruining the footman and peasents skin, y'know (sorry, I didn't know that before)...that's why I'd like another model: The bloodelf lieutenant body (similar to the normal footman/royal guard) with the head of one of the paladins (make the sizes match, pls!).
Hope ya'll help!

Status
Not open for further replies.