• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abyss Gates v1.5

Reactions: Ranam
Abyss Gates is a Hero Defense map where you have to fend of waves of enemies (similar to Enfo's Team Survival).

New Version 1.5

Big update this time around is nightmare difficulty. Each wave present a new challenge, as each unit has been given at least one new ability. Many waves and bosses have been changed altogether, and will require some strategic teamwork to overcome.

I have also hopefully (once again) cleaned up any global fatal problems, as your hero now HAS to be alive to upgrade skills. This is DEFINITELY was was causing a vast majority of fatal errors.

I had some requests to make the Druid ranged, so instead I just added a hero who has 2 of the 3 skills trees as the druid, is ranged, and has offensive skills to replace the druids Battle Skills tree.

A number of Manipulator's skills have been improved - he is a much more versatile hero now.

Check the changelog at my website (http://www.creamyt.com) for a sort-of full list of changes.

Keywords:
Abyss, Gates, Creamy_T, CreamyT, Creamy, Hero Survival, Skill System, Manipulator, Enfo's, Enfo, Hero Defense, Line Wars
Contents

Abyss Gates v1.5 (Map)

Reviews
Mini-Me: Good map. The ability selecting is done in an interesting way which allows many different builds of your hero. I liked the items also. Overall a good 'enfo'. Aproved.
Level 1
An excellent map Creamy T. Hero customization was a brilliant idea, although I think you should include more heroes next time, I still have not tried some of the heroes, so far my favourite is the cabalist. Grim magus was also enjoyable, so was the paladin, I didn't quite get how to use the manipulator at first but I got the hang of it eventually. Aketmar the Unchained has some very annoying ability which does an insane amount of damage, killed me twice xD. Still its a great map.

Level 5
While i was playing i get too many fatal error . . . .

Suppose i play 5 games and i found 2 game is fatal error . Can u fix it , please ?

I think some of skill Magician or Spirit Warrior make fatal error , because the two games that happen a fatal error. it's including them.

Today i played 7 games and i found 4 fatal errors . . . only Abyss Gate 1.5.

AnD

Can u put some event on boss lv ? one boss per one event

Because it will increasing some entertainment.

Suppose the Tree of life , when the health go wrong . It will be power up more power , more attack

Level 1
Hey Creamy_T are you still working on this map? If you aren't is there any way you could let me/someone else work on it? My group of friends are playing this a ton on nightmare, and we've gotten to the point where the only reason we lose is it fatal errors :(. I really want to see the later levels of nightmare but we can't.

Level 5
i think Creamy_T should allow you to rework his map. Because this "Abyss Gate" had dropped and their website already broke.

His Personal message or email couldn't use to contact too.

Level 2
Best hero defense I've played!

I haven't seen any bugs myself (Am I just lucky?)...
Love how its single player friendly (soloed w/ geomancer w/ pure "battle skills" for 75 minutes, endurance wave 10. having 3 bosses at once that hit for 2k will slaughter even the best of tanks =/ )
the pvp is interesting.
the hero custumization makes 1701 combanations so it never gets old.
Perhapes you'll make an agility based hero? I was sad to not see any :(

Grest map Creamy_T 5/5

Level 3
long time no see creamyT :p

btw. the Cabalist's healing ability sometimes doesnt work.

things i've tried to solve the problem:

- drop icecrown staff and pick it up again
- sold the ics and bought a new one...
- increased the T1 level (the frost armor thing...)
- got mad
- and so on...

Solution:
Buy a Celestal Charm and it works. The script shouldnt act like that ... :/

--------------------------------------------

Question to the other users:

how long did you survive?

me and a friend survived for 78minutes on difficulty "normal" with Paladine and Cabalist.

Level 3
new record: 2 Players (BladeMaster & Cabalist) 82:14... damn that was pure stress ^^

so where's the new version creamy_T :( we've encountered a new error...
2 Paladines, selecting the T4 stun ability at the same time and the game crashes ^^

Level 3
I remember the first time i ever played this... my team lasted the whole match until the final wave was spawning, then the rest of my team was like fuck it and left. the other team died out about a half an hour earlier