1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Abyss Gates v1.5

Submitted by Creamy_T
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Abyss Gates is a Hero Defense map where you have to fend of waves of enemies (similar to Enfo's Team Survival).

New Version 1.5

Big update this time around is nightmare difficulty. Each wave present a new challenge, as each unit has been given at least one new ability. Many waves and bosses have been changed altogether, and will require some strategic teamwork to overcome.

I have also hopefully (once again) cleaned up any global fatal problems, as your hero now HAS to be alive to upgrade skills. This is DEFINITELY was was causing a vast majority of fatal errors.

I had some requests to make the Druid ranged, so instead I just added a hero who has 2 of the 3 skills trees as the druid, is ranged, and has offensive skills to replace the druids Battle Skills tree.

A number of Manipulator's skills have been improved - he is a much more versatile hero now.

Check the changelog at my website (http://www.creamyt.com) for a sort-of full list of changes.

Keywords:
Abyss, Gates, Creamy_T, CreamyT, Creamy, Hero Survival, Skill System, Manipulator, Enfo's, Enfo, Hero Defense, Line Wars
Contents

Abyss Gates v1.5 (Map)

Reviews
Mini-Me: Good map. The ability selecting is done in an interesting way which allows many different builds of your hero. I liked the items also. Overall a good 'enfo'. Aproved.
  1. Mini-Me: Good map. The ability selecting is done in an interesting way which allows many different builds of your hero. I liked the items also. Overall a good 'enfo'. Aproved.

2. bud5

bud5

Resources:
    Resources:
    why cant i post in the forums? says i need to be activated. Is this admin away or something?

3. XenoSword]cn[

XenoSword]cn[

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think it almost been a year or so that you have updated this game. Anyhow, I am glad that you did because this is the only game I can see that can beat Enfo's. The Crypt Lord Boss is really hard to defeat, because it takes too long to defeat him and new wave spawns are just catching up and building up a huge force that can't be stopped in time.

4. Wooph

Wooph

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a great defense map, but crashes war3.exe with a fatal error at some point for some reason. I will ask someone else to host and see if it's a problem on my end.

5. Creamy_T

Creamy_T

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wooph - Yep, still trying to figure out what's causing those. Must be some really weird combination spells/spawning or something..not sure what it is.

XenoSword - Thanks for uploading this before btw. Also - he is tough, but definitely doable. Just gotta get a good group of ppl together. Also, it gets much harder after that =)

6. Wooph

Wooph

Resources:
    Resources:
    It doesn't always crash though, I've just lasted for about 70 minutes with no problems.

7. Wooph

Wooph

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another bug: The Spirit Warrior suddenly disappears, never to be seen again. No respawns.

8. Rememberme

Rememberme

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Fatal errors and crashing happen when a dead player gets an ability, i tested this to make sure that it's true and 20 times out of twenty it happened

9. tundaga2

tundaga2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great great map. Definitely worth playing. But...when's the new version coming out with the new hero, can't wait for that!

10. Creamy_T

Creamy_T

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Rememberme - thank you for the response!! That comment honestly got me to work on the map again. Funny how simple and obvious it seems in retrospect...

Anyway, so far so good with the global fatals, I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway though...

11. AmIAnnoyingNow

AmIAnnoyingNow

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I happened to join this map randomly on battlenet a couple weeks ago. The skill upgrades were a bit confusing at first, but after 1 game I found the hero customization to be very addicting. Anyone who likes maps like enfos should check it out.

12. Callahan

Callahan

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The loading is damn long to me.
    Try to use a map optimizer.

13. Creamy_T

Creamy_T

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Callahan - agreed, and done. didn't realize they had optimizer programs...shows how out of touch i am =(

Gonna wait at least a week to see if any bug/balance issues pop up and incorporate those with optimization for a map update.

14. jmoberg

jmoberg

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey CreamyT. Have some bad news, your map still crashes about mid way through, it crashed a few seconds after the pitlord boss cameout. Settings were PVP and on Normal. Fantastic update by the way. I wish I knew what else to do for you.

15. SamNainocard

SamNainocard

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm not sure about that bug because I didn't made to that boss though.
    But I'm pretty sure about "leaver bug"
    From what I have encountered is... when Blue player is leaving the Red Hero will also disappear as well.

16. Angelserap

Angelserap

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Creamy T!

Really good map, with no exaggerated Heroes. Like it.
    Anyway, I think creep money is not enough. If you play less than 5 players, you have difficulty to improve your damage deal, because you are not able to buy better equipment on time.
    Personnaly, we are going to the 7th or 8th boss & Lvl 23 (3 players)... But not more ^^. Or maybe there is some tips to go further...
    A one player mode should be appreciated too ^^
    Good job man

17. Creamy_T

Creamy_T

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Angelserap - Thanks! If you make it to the endurance rounds you do end up with enough money for a bunch of the best items, but a part of the game IS spending your money wisely

7th or 8th boss (Aketmar?) is def where the game starts to get really tough. Get a few single-target abils if you can (dark bolt, true focus, flare) and blast away. Make sure you have enough AOE to mitigate those stockpiling enemies swarming.

18. XenoSword]cn[

XenoSword]cn[

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I know that the Druid can summon but doesn't really have any items for the Druid in the shops. The Anti-Camp Guard Tower aura range should be reduced since we can get pretty pushed back when Bosses comes.

19. SamNainocard

SamNainocard

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nice update.
    but I guess I have found new bug in Paladin's Blinding Light Aura.
    the it will instantly kill the enemy and award no gold, if it's happen at unique, it might fully restore hp or instant dead as well.