• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] About UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I just imported User Interface,but i have met a problem,why it doesn't work?I used correct path and clicked custom game interface,but inside my map,it is night elf UI? anyone help please?+ REP
P/S: This map is campaign map,i imported with Campaign - Imported Files,or it need work inside the MAP,not campaign?Can you understand?

Level 13
This UI,
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/humanuitile01-blp-184651/?prev=d=list&r=20&t=30
My custom path is:
For UITile-InventoryCover
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile-InventoryCover.blp
For UITile-TimeIndicatorFrame
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp
For UITile-Tile1
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile01.blp
For UITile-Tile2
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile02.blp
For UITile-Tile3
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile03.blp
For UITile-Tile4
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile04.blp
It work for me,but inside the game,it is night elf UI(Original from warcraft).
I go Game Interface,and find the UI,it work,but why inside the game(Campaign,not test in world editor),it always is orc or undead or night elf UI?Any ideas?

Level 12
For future reference, for things like UI and cursors each race has a differently set one. On this case, you replaced the human one and tried (i think the Night Elf race as a base?)

You could also fix this by setting the field to the Night Elf UI instead of the human one.

Status
Not open for further replies.