• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

about icons - Tiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roi

Roi

Level 3
i added a icon of d2 with btn and disbtn all was fine
but some deleted it i think it was tiki
and i want to say to tiki
ur not the only one dl icons there are some need this icon so i dunno why ur deleteing them...
:!: :!: :evil:

Level 25
Relax. A fair few people aren't impressed with Tiki's modding capabilities. He's rather picky. Now, while deleting an icon straight from D2 seems pretty damn obvious (This is a WC3 site, not a D2 site), a few of the others he deleted are questionable

Level 3
I'm pretty irritated about what's he's done. Many icons follow the rules set by Darky and he comes here and maeks his own... I'm gonna copy what I wrote earlier in the "icon sweep" section. Maybe he'll read it here. Then after I get a reply from him, I'm gonna repost ALL my icons, all of which closely tie with skins I made... Here's a link to that page, maybe he'll read it.... Grr.... http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=4066

Level 4
i dont think tiki should go round deleting stuff either, but do u have proof, i mean what if it turns out that it was sum1 else or an accident, then tiki might be upset :(

Rad

Rad

Level 5
tiki needs to be banned... why the hell isnt he banned yet hes a real ass and doesnt help... AJRAD why did u take my name lol :D

One

One

Level 3
Mecheon said:
Relax. A fair few people aren't impressed with Tiki's modding capabilities. He's rather picky. Now, while deleting an icon straight from D2 seems pretty damn obvious (This is a WC3 site, not a D2 site), a few of the others he deleted are questionable

dude the rules for icons say CNP FROM OTHER GAMES tiki is an ass who just randomly deletes icons because he doesnt like the person who posted them, or if they are 'noobs' cant u tell that yet mech?

Status
Not open for further replies.