• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] About disabling / removing skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I have a question: is it possible to disable a single skill for a single unit? Or remove it and add it when you return to the same cooldown?
Please leave your contribution, codes and so on.
Thank you.

This can be done in triggers by removing ability and adding ability to the unit and also what do you mean by this: " and add it when you return to the same cooldown? " ??

@Jake - If you use remove ability then add ability, the cooldown is reset... he wants it such that the cooldown will stay...

Like I use an ability which has a 5 second cooldown, then I remove it and readd it [almost instantly], it should still be in cooldown...

Now, Disable/enable does keep cooldowns... but the problem is that disable/enable is per player not per unit...

Status
Not open for further replies.