• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abomination.blp

An Abomination texture inspired by the D3 Lunatic

Keywords:
Diablo 3, Diablo III, demon, abomination
Contents

Lunatic (Texture)

Reviews
16:13, 28th Jul 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Nice insperation on this skin. The shading and details are well done, and the wrap make a good outcome (not perfect, but good).

M

16:13, 28th Jul 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
Nice insperation on this skin. The shading and details are well done, and the wrap make a good outcome (not perfect, but good).

Level 9
good job with the wrap!
the idea is great and its quite good executed.
well the yellow party are really boring. especially the belly, the mouth and the tongue...
if you just use that yellow blot. try to add shadings and highlights to make it more fitting to that part of the model. i mean in the belly is big whole in which should be shadows etc. but you have everywhere the same color. btw directly und the hole of the belly you have just a plain area with the skincolor, it would look really better if you could make it more detailed with some highlights.
i know its hard to give that model good feet, cause the wrap really sucks! may you could do the claws a bit bigger that they are tighter together, than you wouldnt have this ugly skincolor between the claws.
the hook could also need some shadows and highlights. atm it looks kinda plain.

btw great job with pants :D they really rock!

all in all its a good skin. atm a 3/5 but i know you can improve it :)