• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability Weekend Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello,

This is the schedule of the weekend.

Friday: Today I will finish the abilities. Today I might be live streaming too between 18:00 to 24:00 (+3 GMT). If you especially want today to test the campaign, come to the chat and I can give you a version with Phodom's abilities. Fradz and Galeoth I still need to create(they are 90% ready, just need to install new descriptions and do final changes). I might be able to finish Fradz's and Galeoth's abilities today for the testing too.

Saturday: This is the grand day. Everything should be ready now and I will publish a versions that you guys can test. The version should include most of the abilities. If not all. Today you guys test and I too. I will be live streaming, and maybe you too? There will be multiple versions depending of you and I.

Sunday: The last day I will continue fixing bugs but I will go to a lan party starting from 14:00 so before that the last version will come. This version should be the one with less bugs and everything almost fixed and ready. If I have time in lan party I can come and look what is the progress.

All the testings will be done in a special map that is very easy to test. The idea is not just test the abilities but the overall gameplay as well. Remember to share with me all your thoughts about the abilities and the gameplay. We together make the game great.

Temporarily chat: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=TCO&uio=d4

Live stream: aeroblyctos - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Status
Not open for further replies.