• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Greetings, I would like someone to create for me 2 abilities and I shall +Rep for each ability done.

Ability No.1:
Name: Sneak
Description: When a unit uses this ability, I want some units not to be able to attack the caster and some types may be able to attack. (e.g) Footman, Rifleman may not be able to attack the caster but Tauran or grunts are able to do so. (Like the invisble ability, to some units they are invisble and to some those who have invisibility detection are visible to them, but do not make them invisble please.)
Duration: 120 seconds/ Is detected by those monsters whom are able to see the caster.

Ability No.2:
Name: Sneak Attack
Description: When a unit uses this ability, the unit may do a critical strike ONLY if the attack was from the back of an enemy unit but not from the front nor sideways. (e.g.) If a monster was looking at an angle of 270 degrees, the caster will not be able to do the critical strike if they were to be from 200-340 degrees of the enemy's vision.
Duration: 20 seconds/ If the unit attacks its first strike with the buff of this ability.

The person who makes these two spells will be in my maps Credits w/o gain Reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.