• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Combat Trigger Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have been working on my starwars style game but due to lack of resource and help ive post poned it, and I have decided to finish the map I started at the start of this year. It is a FPS style game (much like WoW) but I am lacking a few abilities. (Well not abilities I just need some "trigger assistance")

So far all I have is: (please help make these smooth, or work :eekani:)
1) Quick Attack
-Unit casts an ability.

-Ability is equal to "Quick Attack"

-Play (triggering/casting) units Attack animation
-Pause triggering unit
-[I want it to deal damage (((Agility + Strength)x5)-((units Max life) - Current Life)/1.25))) to all units in a 45 degree angle facing the triggering unit and with a range of 300] I have an image to prevent the un clarity.
-Wait 0.5 seconds
-Unpause triggering unit

2) Brutal Attack
-Unit casts an ability.

-Ability is equal to "Brutal Attack"

-Slow Animation speed 0.75
-Play (triggering/casting) units Attack 2 animation
-Pause triggering unit
-[I want it to deal damage (((Agility + Strength)x6)+((units Max life - Current Life)x1.25))) to all units in a 45 degree angle facing the triggering unit and with a range of 300] I have an image to prevent the un clarity.
-Wait 1.5 seconds
-Unpause triggering unit

3) Block
-Unit casts an ability.

-Ability is equal to "block"

-Give triggering unit [Evasion 95%]
-Play Attack animation.
-Pause triggering unit
-wait 0.75 seconds
-Unpause.

4) Dodge
-Unit casts an ability.

-Ability is equal to "Dodge"

-Give triggering unit [Evasion 75%]
-Death animation
-Pause triggering unit
-wait 0.45 seconds
-Play stand animation.
-Unpause.

Tell me please if that all works, and please help me with the damage problem.
And if there is an existing ability please tell me, Im not able to download at the moment due to me being capped with 2 kb/s so downloading for no reason would not be nice..

Thanks!

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.