• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability fixer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello all,
having some trouble with the abilities in the object editor. None of the Orc researchable abilities work for different races. Ensnare, Stasis Trap and Pulverize don't even show up on the units when I test the map. I was trying to give a custom unit these upgrades and they didn't work. I double checked the Ability and Upgrade properties and they are available but for some reason they wont work. Anyone else having this issue?

Level 5
yes, tried it with ensnare, stasis trap and pulverize. None of them even show up, its just a black box where it should be.

Level 5
Still not working, I cant figure it out.

Everything is in order, Ability is used in the object editor in the correct positions. Nothing will show up. Even for Orc units who should have that upgrade.
I think it might be a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.