• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability Creation and Affection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In my to-be-released God's Land map, I am including a duel arena, where heroes can challenge other heroes. To challenge, I created an ability and everything was working fine until I noticed that some other abilities, when learned, only displayed mana cost when i moved the cursor over them. Does anyone have any idea what went wrong?

{EDIT}
In my to-be-released God's Land map, I am including a duel arena, where heroes can challenge other heroes. To challenge, I created an ability and everything was working fine until I noticed that some other abilities, when learned, only displayed mana cost when i moved the cursor over them. Does anyone have any idea what went wrong?
I just noticed that Naga Sea Witch's 'forked lightning' does the same thing, but also says before you learn it:
Level One: 725 damage
Level Two: 125 damage
Level Three: 250 damage
Also, when you learn the spell, you can't raise it to level two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.