• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abilities training limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello

Is it possible to have 10+ trainable/upgradeable abilities? I have searched and looked into many things like Spell Books, but even in the examples and demo maps the maximum number of abilities I see are 5. Then the hero can pick up an ability off the ground and it trains or is bought off a shop and added to the hero.

What I want is:
when you learn passive it goes into passive Spell Book (i know how)
when you learn aura it goes into aura Spell Book (i know how)
active goes into normal position (i know how)

But how can I make my hero train all these abilities without having to buy from shop or pick it up off the ground. Is there a way?

Level 2
Sadly you can only give heroes 5 hero abilities. You can of coarse add/upgrade abilities through triggers. Although you will need to have an idea of when to give/upgrade their abilities. Eg spellbook, certain area, quest reward etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.