• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abandoned Village

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
NOTE:This is my first map, so any tips will be appreciated

Map description:
A once peaceful village, abandoned long ago by it's people, is now populated by Bandits, Naga, and Demons. Gold is limited from the start, so use your gold wisely.

By: Sideways29
Version: 1.0

Good's
Lots of space

Bad's
Creeps are only at Gold mines and merchants/mercanary camps
The 2 islands are guarded by ships
The major gold mine is heavily defended by demons
--------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Sideways29, Abandoned Village
Contents

Abandoned Village (Map)

Reviews
00:01, 6th Jul 2009 Linaze: Poor terrain that lacks good tile variation, doodads and is entirely flat. The map also lacks drops and the difficulty of the creeps protecting the gold mine in the middle is very high, and the camp's level is somewhere...

M

00:01, 6th Jul 2009
Linaze: Poor terrain that lacks good tile variation, doodads and is entirely flat. The map also lacks drops and the difficulty of the creeps protecting the gold mine in the middle is very high, and the camp's level is somewhere around 150. Moving on, the map only contains red and orange creep camps except for some ships out in the water. The taverns are placed in weird places that you need a boat to travel to so getting a tavern hero as first hero is definitely out of the question.