• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abandoned City

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map info

Actually i didn't have an idea i made it just for fun but later i started to try harder and harder to finish it as nice as possible :3

Features

This map is altered melee because i putt in models, skins, regions and triggers and stuff
Those who can play only in single player don't worry there's no need for AI

Other stuff

4- random passive buildings
4 Black market's
A lot of creep camps

Screenies
- I don't think they're that important (whatever you might think i probably won't put any in)

My notes =D

Hint- in Darker areas are some creeps
Hint 2- Better not to be night elf
Hint 3- The most creepiest place is the midle

Keywords:
Dalaran, City, Werewolfs, Altered meele, 4, 4 player.
Contents

Abandoned City (Map)

Reviews
14:07, 3rd Apr 2013 Orcnet: game play is very simple and still very similar to the standard melee, no much changed just changed models and skins of some units, heroes, and buildings. terrain is too huge and lacks enough doodads and details.

M

14:07, 3rd Apr 2013
Orcnet: game play is very simple and still very similar to the standard melee, no much changed just changed models and skins of some units, heroes, and buildings. terrain is too huge and lacks enough doodads and details.

Level 6
Oh Yeah...

Thanks to:
  1. Ampharos_222
  2. paulH
  3. BloodElf300 and Uncle Fester (both in one line because both of them made one model)
  4. Dude or Dudet Who made Altar of lights
  5. Wandering Soul
  6. Hueter
  7. GreyArchon
  8. Denu
  9. Sellenisko
  10. And finally Dan van Ohllus - For balverine pack (downloaded in wc3c.net)

All your models and/or skins were amaizing and couldn't do it whitout them :grin: