• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Abaddon

Background story:
Abaden was once a famous Paladin, but when the Burning Legion invaded, he fell into darkness. His strength and soul were corroded, so he became as crazy as the devil. He went out with the soul sucking sword prepared by the Lich King for him. Even if he knows there is no possibility of success, he will not stop before killing his target. As the Lord of hell, he can not only enhance his toughness through his dark energy shield, but also ignore the damage as a small thing. Therefore, even if his enemy is his best companion, he can lead the natural disaster army to advance forever and fight against the forces of justice forever.
Tips:
His image is based on dota 2 Abaddon.
You can edit this model.
Previews
Contents

Abaddon (Model)

Abaddon_Portrait (Model)

Abaddon_v2 (Model)

Abaddon_v2_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
An interesting edit of the DeathKnight/undeadArthas model. Cool use of textures and effects. Good job.
That actually reminds me of the original Death Knight from WarCraft: Legends, which is the forerunner of the WarCraft III we've all known and love.
I have here the WarCraft III evolution guide. The Death Knight part reads:
  • Death Knight: They were originally supposed to be the same Shadow Council members of the Second War, with a different appearance which was eventually given to the Revenant creeps when the hero concept was revamped.[22] Before the revamp, the modern-style death knights were a separate unit called the "Anti-Paladin". Even after being changed to this style of death knights, they were originally riding spectral mounts called nightmares that looked like clouds of mist instead of skeletal horses.[13]
If you could render an Alpha version like the one in the image below, then the Hive will love you for it!

Attachments

• ingame-054.jpg
    ingame-054.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 264
这让我想起了最初的死亡骑士魔兽世界:传说,这是我们都知道和爱的魔兽争霸三的先驱者。
I have here the 魔兽世界III进化指南。死亡骑士部分是这样写的:
  • 死亡骑士::他们本来应该是一样的影子委员会成员.的.第二次战争,具有不同的外观,最终被赋予了雷文当英雄的概念被改变的时候,就会毛骨悚然。[22]在改造之前,现代风格的死亡骑士是一个单独的单位,叫做“反圣骑士”。即使在被转变成这种死亡骑士的风格之后,他们也开始骑着被称为“幽灵坐骑”的幽灵坐骑。恶梦它看起来像云雾,而不是骨架马。[13]
如果你能渲染一个阿尔法版本,像在下面的图像,那么蜂巢将爱你!
I think it's very similar. Is the sword different? You can edit him at will.

That actually reminds me of the original Death Knight from WarCraft: Legends, which is the forerunner of the WarCraft III we've all known and love.
I have here the WarCraft III evolution guide. The Death Knight part reads:
  • Death Knight: They were originally supposed to be the same Shadow Council members of the Second War, with a different appearance which was eventually given to the Revenant creeps when the hero concept was revamped.[22] Before the revamp, the modern-style death knights were a separate unit called the "Anti-Paladin". Even after being changed to this style of death knights, they were originally riding spectral mounts called nightmares that looked like clouds of mist instead of skeletal horses.[13]
If you could render an Alpha version like the one in the image below, then the Hive will love you for it!
Hey, do you know where the game was downloaded?