• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

'A Unit Dies' with and Ankh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everyone, I have a little problem here. The event 'A Unit Dies' does not recognize and activate when a hero with an Ankh of Reincarnation-type item dies. I do not know wether this is normal or not, but I would like to find out if there is a way to detect when a hero dies regardless if it has an Ankh or not. Any suggestions appreaciated. :grin:

Edit: Title - 'A Unit Dies with an* Ankh' (not and, whoops):xxd:

Level 37
  • Set Temp_Group_1 = Units in playable map area matching (matching unit is...)
  • Pick Every Unit in Temp_Group_1 and do actions
    • Loop
      • Add to (HP detection trigger) the event (Picked unit's health becomes 0,405)
  • Custom Script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_Group_1)
Run this at 0.00 game time or at map initialization. Try adding "health becomes less than 0,406" or "equal to 0,405", don't know which will work.

Use this also if needed:
  • Events
    • Unit enters Playable map area
  • Conditions
    • Add some here if needed
  • Actions
    • Add to (HP detection trigger) the event ((Triggering unit's) health becomes 0,405)

Level 12
or

• ankh
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Ankh of Reincarnation) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • -------- DO YOUR ACTIONS HERE --------
if its set to false then it means the unit dont have the ankh

Status
Not open for further replies.