• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A spell Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys, this time I'm afraid that I'd need to get some help on a spell.
It is the Orb of slow spell. Did this spell malfunction with ant other ability?
When I add this spell to a unit, it just malfunction it's attack.(Means it turn its attack into nothing. Deal no damage and doesn't trigger the Orb of Slow spell)

Hope someone can help me with it.:goblin_yeah:

Level 12
By Orb of Slow, you mean the Item Orb of Slow? I haven't seen any issues with it.

EDIT: If it's an Item, so make sure you're using it as one.

If you're just using the spell that the item has.. try unclicking "Item Ability: True" and turning it False. Do this also for "Slow (Orb Version)" which is the ability used by the ability Orb of Slow. About all I can think of. Otherwise, you will probably need to trigger the whole thing.

Level 12
I don't. Though lots of people here do.

I'm not too versed with Object Editor and Triggers. I'm mostly an ideaman and terrainer. :D

But, the reason I said what Is aid to you was cause it's usually the little things that we overlook. When you look at something for an hour, sometimes little thing you miss. It happens.

Level 5
? Are you trying to get the effect of slowing down enemies you attack?

Just try poison with no damage, or that one cold ability with no damage. And then you can change the special effects I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.