• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A sound of Thunder Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Map Info:

America in 2142. The Secret Lab "Mesa." Under the direction of "Gordan" Scientists discover the portal into another dimension for the experiments. But something goes wrong and the portal does not closed after a strong explosion on the Mesa. Thousands monstersv come from the portal, people have become bloodthirsty zombies ...
12 years later ... The portal is open, and for the right to investigate it and get the alien weapon fighting two factions: Team A and Team 1.
Choose one of the proposed characters, and can fight any people or stupid monsters. Arrange a trip to the mad computer-tank, or a mutant wolf. Arrange the sabotage of enemy tanks, or hijack a helicopter and then a bomb right in the portal and have fun beautiful-effect.

Features:

Multiple Game: play with your friends and beat them.

Players Vs Zombie:
Throughout the map are clearly not Friendly zombies and aliens.

Experience: device virus attack or activate the energy field! Have fun over the enemy!

Some else stuff about map:

The original choice of a hero.

New attack system - each weapon has its attack power, range, recharge and power consumption.

Buy tank or any wheel and ride on arena.

!!!NEW!!! Now i add Time-wave! Every couple of minutes go by a wave of time. All units. EVERYTHING! stop at 10 seconds. There are new monsters (not zombies), the dinosaurs. Those who at the time was near the water (in any state, even near snow) faces an enormous threat: Mego catfish. Some zombies will mutate into a more advanced and dangerous (except Gerobio, bombers and tanks). !!!NEW!!!

Kill boss and get artifact!

Enter the portal - get alien weapon and armor!

Sense: kill enemy Scienist.

Game modes: zombie plague!

Health - add 10 hp and 0.05 hp/s.
Costume - add 1 armor.
Hi-tech - add 0.1 energy/s. Many spells depend on the exponent Hi-tech.
Armor - 1 armor decrease 0.35 damage.

c1dd7c9cab4c.jpg

62b0cf3fdb74.jpg

00eb416d2bf3.jpg

ea368e524f19.jpg

Zombie tank:
147f8ee91b78.jpg

Gravity Shield:
800802a1c0f1.jpg

Infested Bio Complex
2d20c68791c6.jpg

Fountain =)
5c4f346acef3.jpg

Waterfall
ac7ddffb0c41.jpg

I kill fast zombie =)
d77f31a68ca4.jpg

Shit! Boomber damage me!
03b2a842cab3.jpg

Oh no... Plague breeder kill me... But i don't see him.. Oo
123a4f09af31.jpg

-New enemy: Russians Terrorists.
-new weapons: Mayler, Flamethrower.
-new human melee class (first melee Assassin, tank): Mirage Soldier.
-new events.
-release=\

-New zombie classes: Plague breeder and Boomber.
Boomber: 40 hp. 100 attack power. 400 ms. When he die he damage all around him on 100 damage after 5 sekond.
Plague breeder: 300 hp. 5 attack power. 210 ms. When someone has come close to him, he becomes infected. If this is the hero he becomes a zombie. If the unit it will be just the classic zombie.
-new human class: assassin.
-new mode: Time wave.
-new weapons.
-new units.
-new items.
-new bosses: infested bear, mutated zombie, mutated boomber.

-New zombie classes - fast and tank.
-New attack system.
-New territory: Infested city
-New models and icons.
-New Gravity Shield effect.
Add new class:
Hi-tech master. Gravity master. Add new zombie: infested dog. Fix gravity master spells.

Map under construction. Version - 0.08b

Last edited:
Level 5
There willing to help with the project? I need beta testers and terrainer.

P.S.

Each weapon has its weaknesses and their strong side. For example, we take a shotgun. He has a huge amount of damage (second only to the flamethrower and bazooka) but has an average recharge (4 seconds) and a small range of lesions. Each shot takes energy (not bullets, and mana).

The ability of a shot taken from the standard Shock Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.