• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a Skill and Icon question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
1. multiple Skills?
Is it possible to make it so if you level up you can pick 5 spells insted of just one?

2. Lumber Icon?
i changed the lumber Icon, the one that shows up on the top right next to the gold, but at the vendors when you need to buy something that requires lumber, it still shows the old tree icon. how do i change things?

thanks in advnace

Level 3
well to answer ur first question the only way i can think of is to whenever the hero(s) gain levels bring up a dialog box that has the abiltys as the buttons then let them click on it 5 times. as for your second question i have no idea. well i tryed to help.

Level 3
hm... also, is there away to take away the lvl requirement for new skills after you've pickd them. like normaly after you pick lvl one you can only pick that skill again after you hit lvl 3.

and one more thing, can you make it so a skill doesn't show up on your skill graph thingy (you know the one with attack move ect..)

^ what i have is a the + attribute skill but the icon shows up on the graph. and i got 3 skills that basicly lets you pick witch attributes you want (agil, intell, str) without the the +attribute skill to show up.

or is there another way to do that? please tell me :p

Level 3
your first question i acually know this one on advanced gameplay constents go to Hero ablities (defeault) then put that at 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.