• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A simple request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Can someone create a Magical Pen (Doodads\Terrain\DalaranMagicalPen\DalaranMagicalPen.mdl) with attachment points? Specifically the origin. It seems like it'd be simple to do but I don't possess the tools nor the know how so it'd really help me out a lot. If what I'm asking is too difficult I would instead settle for a model of the Magical Pen which has a circle of power in the middle of it.

To specify; it's the Magical Pen not the Magical Pen Wall.

Level 7
It's fairly simple. You can use Magos Model Editor to open it through MPQ Browser, then open Node Manager and right click to "Create Attachment". Then you rename the attachment node to "Origin Ref" and save the model.

Thank you very much for the model edit, I greatly appreciate it! I gave you rep, I also appreciate the informative content you took the time to provide too.

Status
Not open for further replies.