• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A program to edit textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I used photoimpact 12, but apparently it got corrupted pr something, because it doesn't open. Is there another free alternative? I don't know if programs like paint work, because of the selection for team color thing. :/

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I advice using GIMP, as there are many coders writing scripts for it, allowing easy modification, like creative fonts and signatures and also things like adding shadow or outline to text

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

LordDz said:

! :O Wow! Such great tool! I thought Photoshop costs a lot of money.
- - - - - - -
Gimp is free and very useful! You can consider on whether using Gimp or Photoshop. :)

Gimp website can be found there. If you fail to download it due to error occurred, you may consider to download by clicking it Gimp. Enjoy! :)

Special thanks to:
  • Sin'dorei300. :)

He provided me this link and it works. :) It is powerful, it helps me to create icons very well in a desired way!

Status
Not open for further replies.