• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A problem with ATTACHMENTS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
OK 1 more question ..... can someone tell me i downloaded a sword which i want to attach to unit but i cant make this custom path ! The model is called: aragonssword but i couldn make a path with this :(
It has skin (blp) and a model(mdx) .... any ideas ??
Tried so many paths but nothing ... i never downloaded a model which is just an attachment before so i cant make it visible ... cannot make a right path ot something ... please help??:((

Level 13
uh?! what do u mean? i have it on my map and it works perfectly, anyway, u could find this on the page u downloaded the model, but i'l give u the paths anyway:

Aragons sword.blp

just like that, no slashes, no "textures\", no "units\anythyng\something", just that

Level 2
OK 10x !!! :) So on all attachments just the fail name !! But i get confused when i see 3-4 skins and 1-2 models :) Dont know on each skin what path must i put ... and now how can i download a spell when there are only maps with the spell on them ?? I must copy the triggers or what ??

Status
Not open for further replies.