• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a problem of ReterasModelStudio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
    • I can't use certain features
    • The native C?of the analysis FBX model could not be loaded.

You will not be able to open FBX until you install the necessary software and restart Retera Model Studio.

Maybe you missed some visual studio runtime dependencies?

Next, I'll tell you the error message explaining why these C-Jassim natives don't load if you want to copy them and ask for help,

Once the error pop-up window is pressed ok, you may still be able to use the other things in the model studio of the nretera.

• I am from China so communication difficulty

• email : [email protected]
    • I really want someone to get in touch with me

EEWHI@5V@CM~)4{F7LS7374.png

Hi. It looks like you are trying to use a version of Retera Model Studio that I am not familiar with (0.5.2021.06.29.Frostlock.i18n) and having problems with the third party features added by other developers (i.e. the FBX loader, which I believe @GhostWolf added to the project in a PR a while back).

It seems that you are having a problem with the rewritten MDL/MDX parser that @GhostWolf integrated and @twilac fixed some bugs with, and how it relates to the copy/paste function on the 0.05 versions.

Maybe one of those guys knows the cause of the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.