• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A poor man's poor drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Eya.

I recently got into drawing. Although I'm really bad, I have already improved a lot.

Just wanted to show some pictures I made for friends :)

#lame cameras
#the first picture is A3 format, so you actually look at it from a farer distance but I don't have it anymore to take a better pic of it.

965102_575489842490612_1655252302_o.jpg

JCL1_BS06Hqy-jktGYoXSbzgC1SvBeePh4NKAeUAxao

The shadding is pretty much fucked up on every picture and one of the points I really have to work on.

That being said, every picture is based upon a real photograph.

Hit me with all your harsh feedback, find and clear every flaw, I'm just a beginner and want to get better.

Second
doesn't hold anything.
Also, please use any image editing software to downsize such huge drawings. x)
I used to love drawing with pencils only (I still do during lectures, lol), until I bought my tablet and moved on to digital drawing.
Try using various pencil strengths, a black ball pen (for better contrasts and definition), and maybe something to add highlights with.

Status
Not open for further replies.