• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Murderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey there!
If someone doesn't have anything to do, could you please make a model that looks like a
psycho, that wears a mask or something?

Like the scream dude ^^

I don't like the death model, he has a waaayy tooo big weapon.
I was thinking more like a bloody dagger, or something =)

*Raises shield against flamers*

Level 17
post in the request weaponless models sticky for someone to remove the scythe adn add a bloody dagger as an attachment :)
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

The thread is only for original Warcraft3 models.

Level 17
If you use your common sense and check around in the thread. There is not other than original models have been made.

Level 14
But the mask is kinda lame, looks more like a skull than a psycho mask, but OK, nice tip, Ill just hope that they will :)

1.) They will not because you don't have the author's permission.

1. speak good english
2. He said nice tip, so I'm assuming my suggestion went down well with Mamma_Pappa

Now lets keep this ON TOPIC plz.

2.) Huurka is right.
3.) It was not a nice tip because he does not have the author's permission to edit the model, if he does and shows it, then yes, someone might do it.
4.) If he posted that in the weaponless thread, I would say the same thing. I have said the same thing to at least 30 people. Try reading the thread.

well anyways, you arent supposed to edit models somebody created unless the author said you could

Yay! Someone learned something!

NOW, back on-topic. Mamma_Pappa, if you get the author's permission, PM me and I will gladly fill your request.

Other than that, if you want a completely different model I suggest you add some things to your initial request:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/request-sheet-52470/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/how-improve-your-chances-getting-your-request-done-30486/

Status
Not open for further replies.