• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A Lurker Emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone. I decided that I should stop lurking and finally introduce myself here. :cry:

I am 20 years old and I'll be entering my fourth year of college as a Computer Science major.

I started map-making many years ago with StarCraft. I tried my hand at many different types of maps, including tower defense maps, open RPGs, survival maps, paintball maps, etc. Creating games is just something that I love to do, which is why I chose Computer Science as my major!

Anyways. I got myself a copy of WC3 and TFT about October of 2008. I started fiddling around with the world editor in November. By December, I was already starting on my first serious project. :eek: I'm happy to say that it's still in development (nearing Beta!) and it has undergone many changes these past few months.

Well, that's all that I can think of right now. If you want to know anything else or have any questions, just ask. Otherwise, hello! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.