• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Misc] A Liquipedia race icons suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Greetings travellers,

I was asking in Warcraft 3's Liquipedia discord channel for a renewal of the "Multiple" race icon (it doesnt fit very well as you can see down below). I was wondering if some of you might want to collaborate with them to change this icon. I guess it could be possible to change the entire collection of race icons: human, orc, nelf, undead, random as well (6 in total). Current icons are 19x19 but I guess this could be changed a little bit.

Example of Human, Orc, Night Elf, Undead and "Multiple" race icon
1.PNG

Example of "Random" race icon (it's a dice)
2.PNG

Warcraft3.info icons are also great but they don't have random nor multiple icons. Any hero/unit regarding every race can be use for that representative race. Random and Multiple races can be shown using neutral heroes, creeps, buildings or even items maybe?. What do you think about it?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.