1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

~A Leave of Absence~

Discussion in 'Lands of Archanor' started by Akroma_LoA, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Akroma_LoA

Akroma_LoA

Resources:
    Resources:
    A sadness has occured on this day, the 6th of October.

The bad News: Tomorrow morning, October 7th, I will be taking a plane to Canada, to celebrate Thanksgiving. :x :x :x

I know everyone is probably pretty bummed about my temporary unavailability, but rest assured, I will be back to the forums by the 12th of October!

The good News: Well, as it turns out, I may be getting Satelite Internet for my Laptop somewhere between the 7th and 12th of October. This means I may be back onto the forums before the 12th!!! :D :D :D

Please pray for me everyone. I know some of you may not believe there is any point in prayer, but for those of you who do... I'd apreciate it. :D :lol: :D

P.S. - Because I live in Texas, my time is 5 hours "negative" than those of you who are using GMT Time... I use the phrase "negative" because I'm not sure whether this means 5 hours earlier or 5 hours later. (Yes, I'm too lazy to figure it out. Lol) :D

EDIT: I'm Back!!!

2. Mr. Level Maker Person

Mr. Level Maker Person

Resources:
    Resources:
    :( Thats too bad. Let's hope you get that satelite internet working.

3. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    5 days away and you start a whole thread? :D

I thought you would say something like "I just got to know that i have cancer and will die in 1 week" xD

4. kablamo185

kablamo185

Resources:
    Resources:
    well u guys dont know me but i just have been dianosd (or how ever u spell it)with caner and i could die eney time so i am srry that i prolly wont get to test the map at all..........................................

tjust joking guys and all of u mods keep up the good work and keep on schedual coz i wanna play the open beta soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Alowan

Alowan

Resources:
    Resources:
    well have a nice trip... and btw all loa members use GMT + 1 so Akmora you are 6 hours behind us..

6. Akroma_LoA

Akroma_LoA

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wooo!!!!

"Guess who's back... 8) back again... 8) Shady's back... 8) tell a friend..." 8)

Well, first of all, I must announce: Canada STILL Sucks. (Please excuse the crude humor :D )

...The turkey wasn't bad though. I'm glad to see I'm not late for the Open Beta yet! Unfortunately, without LoA's release, my life is restricted to staring at the forums until it IS released. :cry: :cry: :cry: