• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~A Leave of Absence~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A sadness has occured on this day, the 6th of October.

The bad News: Tomorrow morning, October 7th, I will be taking a plane to Canada, to celebrate Thanksgiving. :x :x :x

I know everyone is probably pretty bummed about my temporary unavailability, but rest assured, I will be back to the forums by the 12th of October!

The good News: Well, as it turns out, I may be getting Satelite Internet for my Laptop somewhere between the 7th and 12th of October. This means I may be back onto the forums before the 12th!!! :D :D :D

Please pray for me everyone. I know some of you may not believe there is any point in prayer, but for those of you who do... I'd apreciate it. :D :lol: :D

P.S. - Because I live in Texas, my time is 5 hours "negative" than those of you who are using GMT Time... I use the phrase "negative" because I'm not sure whether this means 5 hours earlier or 5 hours later. (Yes, I'm too lazy to figure it out. Lol) :D

EDIT: I'm Back!!!

Level 2
well u guys dont know me but i just have been dianosd (or how ever u spell it)with caner and i could die eney time so i am srry that i prolly wont get to test the map at all..........................................

tjust joking guys and all of u mods keep up the good work and keep on schedual coz i wanna play the open beta soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 4
Wooo!!!!

"Guess who's back... 8) back again... 8) Shady's back... 8) tell a friend..." 8)

Well, first of all, I must announce: Canada STILL Sucks. (Please excuse the crude humor :D )

...The turkey wasn't bad though. I'm glad to see I'm not late for the Open Beta yet! Unfortunately, without LoA's release, my life is restricted to staring at the forums until it IS released. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.