• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] A.I human workers' behaviors.

Level 27
Basically, I have a custom Human worker unit (let's call them New Worker). So when I tell my New Workers to build with JASS AI like this:

JASS:
call SetBuildUnitEx( 3,3,3, CUSTOM_BUILDING)

They'll usually finish the first one, start the second and third one and leave it there for a long while until another New Worker finished it, or just left it unfinished forever.

I tried with vanilla buildings, and it's basically the same thing. However, this problem will no longer occur if I use a vanilla Peasant or Worker (Blood Elf). I want to know how to make multiple human workers functional at the same time, just in case of a future map where there are multiple factions with multiple types of workers.

I can also create a custom New Worker specifically for A.I and swap the race to Orc or Undead to force them to finish their structures, but it can be quite unimmersive, if the player is also playing the same faction. In that case, is there a way for the player to not actively notice it?