• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A hero's Trial

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Yes, this is just the generic look of the Warchasers map that Blizzard made, but it has my own twist on things. I made all new heroes, and for the most part, all new units just new models for the old units. I still use the same triggers and animations, because I’ve just started making maps, and wasn’t sure how to do a lot of the triggers. All units have beefed up health, so if you’ve ever played my last version of this (which was not posted on this site) then you’ll find this to not be solo’able. Another thing that was altered from my previous version was attack speeds. Most heroes now attack a lot slower, and agility no longer raises attack speed. You will need the suggested four players, and even then, if you don’t use a good strategy it might still be hard to complete. Please let me know if there are any glitches, or if I made it too impossible, and please do not change this without permission. This is my very first map, so I take a lot of pride in it, and will take any suggestions for future changes.

I would like to give thanks to Norinrad, HappyTauren, Kitabatake, wingednosering, alfredx_sotn, Arch Angel, General Frank, Mc !, Dionesiist, and dickxunder for the models I used by them. And I would also like to thank TurtleRacingCar and bigapple90 for some icons that I used. And of course, thank you Blizzard for making the map.

I hope you enjoy it, and please give me feedback on how the map turned out.

Keywords:
Warchasers, Awesomeness
Contents

A hero's Trial (Map)

Reviews
03:51, 29th Jun 2009 Linaze: Contains uncredited resources which breaks the Hive's map submission rules. -- 17:42, 29th Jun 2009 Linaze: I'm afraid the changes are too few for approval. The majority of the work was made by Blizzard, and not by...

M

03:51, 29th Jun 2009
Linaze: Contains uncredited resources which breaks the Hive's map submission rules.

--

17:42, 29th Jun 2009
Linaze: I'm afraid the changes are too few for approval. The majority of the work was made by Blizzard, and not by you, Rejected